Webcast: Projects: From Idea to ‘Done’ and Back Again
Maria Fry, experienced Master Black Belt and Owner of Strategic Quality Solutions
Envious of the results advertised by Lean Six Sigma programs? Hopeful that your deployment can produce the same caliber results?
Then you need to watch this recorded discussion of the critical elements needed for each project phase along the way. Benefit from a Master Black Belt's lessons learned in operational and transactional environments at several companies including Eaton Corporation, GE, LB Foster, and Shiloh Industries.
In this broad-ranging session with Maria Fry, experienced Master Black Belt and Owner of Strategic Quality Solutions, we touched on practical topics across the full project timeline including pitfalls of project selection, selection of critical players, and the environment needed for Lean Six Sigma to succeed.
In this session, the following key points will be covered:
- Generate executable project ideas for any size deployment
- Align project work to strategic initiatives
- Identify good, executable projects
- Support Belts to ensure project completion
- Celebrate successes and ensure continued use of tools