We periodically change the content on the Sites and/or the Terms without prior notice, so please check back from time to time. These Terms were last updated on October 8, 2019.
- Free Tools We provide, free of charge and as a courtesy only, access to various process improvement information and project tools, newsletters, webinars, glossaries, tools/templates and a comment sharing feature ("Free Tools"). The Sites also commonly provide access to product information and customer support/consulting services that require you to provide us with contact information. The Free Tools and other information that is provided on a no-charge basis are provided for your convenience only. In addition, Sites may serve as an online order entry or log-in access point for various training, data analysis and project tracking products provided by MoreSteam and its licensors (referred to throughout this Agreement as "Products" and/or "Services").
- Copyrights MoreSteam owns or licenses all content and functionality on the Sites and claims the content and functionality as MoreSteam's exclusive intellectual property. More specifically, all text, graphics, screenshots, images, and other expressions ("Site Content") are the exclusive property of MoreSteam or its licensors and, to the extent applicable, are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Site Content must not be copied, modified, altered, uploaded, distributed or posted for any reason unless permitted by MoreSteam or otherwise by these Terms. MoreSteam reserves all rights in the Site Content. As provided by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(2), MoreSteam expressly provides ready means for advising or alerting MoreSteam of actual or possible copyright infringement occurring on or through this website. To alert MoreSteam of infringement send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (this is preferred) or send notice by mail to MoreSteam c/o Legal Department, 9961 Brewster Lane, Powell OH 43065. The notice must include: your name; description of the original work; description of the infringing work; location (URL) of the infringing work; your address, telephone number, and e-mail; statement that you have a good faith belief that the alleged infringement was not authorized. The notice must also include a sworn statement: that the information provided is accurate and true; that you are the owner or authorized agent of the original work; a signature, actual or electronic, of the owner or authorized agent.
- Marks The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Marks") that may be from time to time viewable on the Site represent MoreSteam as being the source of its goods and services and represent substantial goodwill of MoreSteam's business. Site Content includes the Marks, which also constitute MoreSteam's exclusive intellectual property.
- Use of Site Content MoreSteam hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and download, display, and print the Site Content solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way (including creating derivative works from the Site Content). In the event you access Site Content, you must not remove or modify copyright notices or Marks. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, reverse engineer, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without MoreSteam's prior written consent. If you or your use of Site Content violates any of the conditions or requirements of the Terms, your licensed use immediately terminates.
- Accuracy of Content We make good faith efforts to curate and present only accurate information. However, errors may appear throughout this and other Sites. And on some occasions visitors may upload comments relating to Site Content. MoreSteam presents the Site Content as a convenience only, and we have no duty to locate, identify, or correct any errors, or to notify you regarding any possible errors. You shall not hold MoreSteam responsible for your reliance upon the Site Content as there is no guarantee of accuracy or effectiveness of the Site Content.
- Disclaimers THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY KIND OR TYPE OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ENGAGEMENT WITH MORESTEAM FOR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF ALL SITE CONTENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON THE SITE CONTENT SHALL BE ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE OPTION AND RISK. NEITHER MORESTEAM, NOR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES NOR ANY CONTRIBUTOR TO THE SITE CONTENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
- Indemnification You agree that you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MoreSteam and its owners, directors, officers, agents, employees, partners, and affiliates for any claims or disputes arising out of, or involving, your access to or use of this Site including the Free Tools. Indemnification shall include any and all fees and costs associated with responding or answering any claims or assertions against MoreSteam including, but not limited to: internal costs, agency fees, attorneys and experts, witnesses, document production and management, correspondence, travel, filing fees, employee pay and reimbursement.
- Governing law These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.