Agile Process Design
Estimated Time: 34 hours
A new approach to process design, incorporating the best design practices from several interrelated disciplines, including Agile Software Development, Design for Six Sigma, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup.
- World-class training used by hundreds of Fortune 500 companies and major universities
- Superior instructional design with user-friendly navigation and intuitive learning aids
- Clear & compelling content
- Extensive practice opportunities, including simulations, interactive exercises, and skill checks
- Supplemental videos to walk you through difficult concepts
- Easy access from your computer, tablet, or phone
- Course access for a year
- Flexibility to work at your own pace, with content on demand
- No prerequisite necessary
- Open enrollment — start whenever you are ready
Price: $1,795 (plus applicable sales tax)
Group & Academic pricing available. Contact us for information.
Animated videos offer concrete examples of essential ideas
Learn virtual prototyping with Process Playground
Take 2 videos illustrate key lesson points
Create a personal review sheet with the notes & highlighting feature
What have you missed? See a summary of all the learning aids on your personal dashboard.
What's Included / Features
34 hours of training
Instructor and technical support
Includes a free one-year subscription to EngineRoom software ($300 value)
Includes access to Process Playground, a powerful tool for virtual prototyping (also referred to as discrete event simulation)
Agile Process Design concepts and language
Generating and selecting optimal process design concepts
Identifying, collecting, sorting, and translating Voice of the Customer data into a set of requirements
Leading successful development projects that deliver meaningful results to your organization
Virtual Prototyping: Using process simulation methods to develop robust and reliable designs
Modifying process designs for optimal performance based on virtual experimentation and stress-testing
- Certificate of completion
- 3.4 CEUs eligible to be claimed
- 34 PDUs eligible to be claimed
- Train using the same trusted course material used by more than half of all Fortune 500 companies and top universities around the world, including: Google, Rolls-Royce, Lockheed Martin, GE, Nationwide, The Ohio State University, University of Notre Dame, California Polytechnic State University (Cal-Poly), and Indiana University
- 8 sessions, synthesizing design best practices from Agile Software Development, Design for Six Sigma, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup
- Begin whenever you're ready and work through each session at your own pace
SESSION 1: Introduction to Agile Process Design
– Design Thinking, the 8 Forms of Waste, DCDOV - the Design Roadmap
SESSION 2: Initiating a Project and Leading Teams
– Project Selection, Building a Project Charter, Stakeholder Analysis, Leading, Developing, Improving Teams
SESSION 3: Define
– Understanding Customer Requirements, Conducting Surveys, Affinity Diagrams, Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
SESSION 4: Concept
– Establishing Metrics, Benchmarking, Brainstorming Creative Solutions
View Full Outline
Virtual Prototyping with Process Playground
Learn how to use Process Playground to develop virtual prototypes of a new process design. Follow a design case study that teaches you how to use this powerful virtual prototyping software to quickly experiment with different design ideas.
Once you're comfortable with this virtual prototyping, also referred to as discrete event simulation, you'll be able to quickly and easily experiment with your own process designs.
Course material written by industry experts with years of experience, making this the most comprehensive and beneficial online process design course available.
Testimonials & Reviews
"The best online learning course I have ever taken part in."
– Sophie, Rolls–Royce
"Accessible, engaging, and very informative!"
– Laura, University of South Carolina
"Very comprehensive, covering practical key concepts and examples of various projects. I highly recommend this training."
– Jon, T. Marzetti Company
"The knowledge I've gained and tools I've learned how to use are already helping me in my daily job responsibilities."
– Brian, Nationwide
"An excellent course that provided all the fundamentals needed to perform Lean Six Sigma."
– Eric, Accenture
Want to learn more?
CONTACT US TODAY...
OR SIGN UP FOR A DEMO
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the course?
You can access the course anywhere you can get on the Internet — simply log in to the MoreSteam.com portal from your computer or tablet.
How long does Agile Process Design training take?
You have 365 days to complete the course, which represents about 34 hours of training, not including any external project work you may choose to complete.
Do you offer pricing discounts for groups of trainees and deployments?
Of course! Many of our larger customers send hundreds or even thousands of employees through various types of training. Please contact us directly to discuss your specific needs.
Why Choose MoreSteam?
MoreSteam.com is the world's leading provider of online training, certification, and technology for Lean Six Sigma. By choosing us as your source of training, you will join a network of more than 600,000 professionals across the world, representing more than 50% of all Fortune 500 companies and several prestigious universities.
Simply put, we offer the most comprehensive and beneficial online Lean Six Sigma training available, and we pride ourselves on preparing students to thrive in whatever industry they pursue.
MoreSteam is honored to be a longtime partner with the American Society for Quality. ASQ members can find our courses in the ASQ Training Catalog.