The Ohio State University and MoreSteam.com
MoreSteam partners with top academic organizations throughout the world. We're very pleased to be long-time partners of The Ohio State University, a recognized global leader in education. MoreSteam's online training and technology has been incorporated in a number of undergraduate, graduate, and Executive Education programs in the College of Engineering and the Fisher College of Business.
The following is a list of The Ohio State University programs with which MoreSteam is currently involved.
College of Engineering
Integrated Systems Engineering Program (degree program)
- Lean Six Sigma Foundations (technical elective):
Uses MoreSteam Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training, Process Playground™ and TRACtion®
- Lean Sigma Certification (technical elective):
Uses MoreSteam's TRACtion and Black Belt exam in conjunction with College of Engineering certification
Fisher College of Business
- Online courses (open enrollment)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Web-Leveraged Program (open enrollment)
- Black Belt Certification (Web-leveraged Black Belt is a pre-requisite)
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification (open enrollment - with experience)
- Lean Six Sigma Solutions Breakfast (networking meeting held every other month)
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (degree program):
Uses MoreSteam's online course is used as the online text book for the Six Sigma Principles elective course
- MBA for Working Professionals (degree program):
Uses MoreSteam's online course as the online text book for the Six Sigma Principles elective cours.
- Master of Business Operation Excellence (degree program):
Uses MoreSteam's online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course is a part of the course curriculum
- BUSMGT: Six Sigma Principles:
Uses MoreSteam Lean Six Sigma Transactional Green Belt
- BUSMGT: Quality Management:
Uses MoreSteam Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt]
The Ohio State University
The Ohio State University is one of America's largest and most comprehensive academic institutions. More than 55,000 students select from 14 colleges, 175 undergraduate majors, and 240 master's, doctoral, and professional degree programs. As Ohio's best and one of the nation's top-20 public universities, Ohio State is further recognized by a top-rated academic medical center and a premier cancer hospital and research center. The Fisher College of Business and College of Engineering are annually ranked as among the best programs in Ohio, the United States, and the world.
MoreSteam.com is the leading global provider of online Lean Six Sigma training and Blended Learning technology, serving over 2,000 corporate clients and over 50% of the Fortune 500 with a full suite of Lean Six Sigma e-Learning courses and deployment support technology. MoreSteam.com was launched in the year 2000 in response to the high cost of traditional Six Sigma training and tools, and has now trained over 496,105 Lean Six Sigma professionals. MoreSteam's mission is to enable people to advance the performance of their organizations by delivering powerful tools for process improvement to the widest possible audience at the lowest price available.