Enterprise Process Improvement
If yes, then you've come to the right place.
Since 2000, MoreSteam has been the leading global provider of online training and Blended Learning technology for Lean Six Sigma and process improvement.
MoreSteam works with large global deployments, helping to support their training goals and improve the quality of their training graduates.
What Sets MoreSteam eLearning Apart and Above
When you choose MoreSteam as your process improvement provider, you receive the highest quality of online training available. Here's why:
- Over 250 hours of engaging content for Lean Six Sigma and process improvement
- Off-the-shelf, ready-to-use courses ranging from a Lean Six Sigma overview to Black Belt to DFSS training
- Course customization and configuration services to develop curriculums to meet your learning objectives
- Foreign-language eLearning content available in Simplified Chinese, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, and French
- Administrative access to our Learning Management System (LMS) so you can closely monitor students' progress and manage training waves
- Master Black Belt training and certification jointly administered with The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business
Providing Technology that Supports Your Deployment
We also support process improvement initiatives with a suite of online tools and technology that help you manage and streamline your certification processes, create a more practice-based classroom experience, and cut the cost for data analysis needs.
These solutions include:
TRACtion® - Project Management and Tracking
A web-based project management package that provides you with a ready infrastructure to support your project development and completion.
SigmaSim Suite® - Training Simulations
A suite of Lean and Lean Six Sigma project simulations for the classroom. Includes SigmaBrew DMAIC, Sherlock Holmes Zombie Hunter, InBox Lean Office, St. Sigma Teaching Lab, and Tollgate Adventure.
EngineRoom® - Statistics and Data Analysis
An all-purpose, online data analysis toolset that provides you with a full suite of powerful, simple-to-use process improvement tools and templates.
Process Playground™ - Discrete Event Simulation
An online application designed to help you build and simulate your process models. Process Playground delivers an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, and easy-to-install web-based simulator.
Supporting Blended Learning Initiatives
Organizations of all sizes are turning to Blended Learning as a way to execute a high-quality training program at a lower cost.
A Blended Learning training program is an affordable way to improve the effectiveness, flexibility, and success rate of your internal training program.
We count Blended Learning among the most exciting and important best practices for delivering Lean Six Sigma results.
MoreSteam can support your transition to a Blended Learning training program. We work closely with you to properly configure a proven solution set of complementary learning activities and technology.
You own an interactive, comprehensive program that will endow your employees with the capability and confidence to successfully deliver business results.
Want to learn more about the benefits of Blended Learning? Check out our resources here.