Lean Six Sigma Communities of Practice
This page highlights local communities (listed alphabetically) that MoreSteam knows and supports, where Lean Six Sigma and process improvement practitioners can meet, network, and learn.
Fisher College of Business Six Sigma Solutions Breakfast
- Location: Columbus, Ohio @ The Ohio State University
- Mission: Complimentary series of breakfast seminars for central Ohio black belts to network and share best practices
- Meetings: Breakfasts held every 2-3 months
- Web site: http://fisher.osu.edu/executive-education/open-enrollment-programs/operations-and-information-technology/six-sigma-solutions-breakfast/
Fox Cities Operational Excellence Association (FCOEA)
- Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
- Mission: To increase Lean and Six Sigma effectiveness through knowledge sharing and networking
- Meetings: Semi-regular full-day meetings
- Web site: http://www.fvtc.edu/public/content.aspx?ID=1382&PID=6
Honda Lean Network
- Location: United States, multiple locations
- Mission: Member network for supplier companies that support Honda
- Meetings: Annual meeting, and local training and quarterly meetings
- Web site: http://www.leannetwork.com
Have a community you would like to start or see listed?
Support: MoreSteam is pleased to help grow and support new communities and associations such as the Nashville Six Sigma Community (shown above). Our support can include a free Web portal and onsite sponsorship. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Listings: MoreSteam lists only communities that we know and support. If you would like MoreSteam to include your community, please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.