2019 Best Practices for Operational Excellence Conference - Europe
Build Enterprise Continuous Improvement Capability
April 2 - 4, 2019
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
MoreSteam.com, the global leader in online Process Improvement training tools, is hosting its European Best Practices for Operational Excellence Conference for a fourth time. This invitation-only event gathers MoreSteam's European customers to benchmark, network, and share the best features and challenges of their Process Excellence deployments.
Benchmark and Share Best Practices
- A Forum of Your Peers: We connect deployment leaders building Process Excellence across Europe in a relaxed and conversational setting. Conference participants are experienced process improvement leaders but may be new to using online technologies in their deployments. This conference is the best place to learn more!
- An Exclusive Gathering: Access to the event is by invitation-only and limited to no more than 50 MoreSteam customers and friends.
- Free to Attend: There is no cost to attend beyond your time and travel. To offer access to all interested customers, we request that registered attendees notify MoreSteam in advance if it becomes necessary to cancel. This allows us to extend an invitation to a wait-listed person.
- Presentations are offered by deployment leaders building Process Excellence within Europe. We focus on practical knowledge you can take home and use in your own program.
- To foster conversation, registration is limited, with no more than 2-3 participants from any one company.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Berghotel Rheinblick. Make sure to mention the MoreSteam Conference when making your reservation to take advantage of the discounted rate of 79 Euros per night.
Telefon +49 2622 127127